CASE STUDY, in this context, is a comparative study of strategies that the partners of this project, and other organizations of each region or country, are developing for the learning of key competences in Primary Education.
We will focus in that study in the strategies that are implementing at this moment or have been implemented recently in schools .
- CASE STUDY QUESTIONNAIRE (Partners)
- CASE STUDY QUESTIONNAIRE (Schools)
CASE STUDY QUESTIONNAIRE (Partners)
The first part of this study will be based in a questionnaire for the different partners of the project. This questionnaire will be presented at the first meeting of the group (Antwerpen. on 4 and 5 February 2016).
- With this information the leader partner of the group (NIE) will write a first memorandum that will be presented at the second meeting in Turku.
- We are foreseeing to do interviews with each partner in the second meeting of the group in Turku.
- In order to complete the final report, if it would be necessary, it will ask for more information to each partner and presented for final revision and agreement at the fourth meeting of the group (second memorandum).
- The final report will be presented at the final meeting in Pamplona.